Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Belated Halloween Post

K.  This is probably my record of longest time it has taken me to post something after a specific holiday.  I finally put the pictures into my computer and as I was looking through them, I noticed that I didn't post the pictures of the Halloween season!  I'm not a big fan of Halloween.  The holiday just never really appealed to me (what I love are the two holidays that follow Halloween.  But that is for a different blog post...) but I love the fall season and Lori was in town so we thought it would be fun to carve pumpkins.  We held a contest to see who carved the best pumpkin (Zach and Lori claim their pumpkin won, but I beg to differ!). After that, the cute couple got all dolled up for a fun dance.  It was fun seeing Lori and Zach and it was a pretty successful Halloween, despite my dislike for the holiday.  



Feast your eyes on this!



No comments:

Post a Comment