Saturday, April 5, 2014

A trip to Montana and a Bridal Shower...

The past few weeks have been pretty hectic and I haven't had time to post too much on here.  But now that I am sitting down, my husband is catching up/killing zombies on some video game with his big brother, I have a bit of time to update.

Since my little brother has received his mission call, he has been wanting to get some last minute trips out of the way before he leaves.  One of them was a short weekend trip to Montana.  It had been a few years since I have been back in my old hometown of Missoula and I'm surprised to say that while there have been some differences, nothing really has changed.  It was an ultimate trip down memory lane for me and I left feeling nostalgic and excited to hopefully go back in the summer.  












About a week after that, after months of preparation and keeping secrets from my sister, my sister-in-laws, my mom, and I were able to throw my sister a surprise bridal shower.  While she did suspect something was going on, she didn't realize we were the ones throwing it and, while I can't speak for Emily, I would say it was a success.









March was a fun month!  But as much fun as it was, it was time for me to say my goodbyes to my family out west.  It is always hard for me to leave them but I was also missing Peter terribly.  So while some of the goodbyes were a bit tearful, I was VERY READY to see Peter again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment