Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Birthday, Peter!

A lot of things took place on July 17th, 1989.  1st test flight of the U.S. Stealth Bomber, the grand opening of Splash Mountain in Disneyland, Paul McCartney releases his single This One, but none of these were more important than when Peter McQuade Barnes decided to join the general population and make the world smile a bit. 

But he still had to work.

Peter is still working the second shift at Purina which is great for our bank account, but difficult for our scheduling.  I wanted to plan all these fun things for his birthday, but when one works until 10:30 at night, a lot of those plans didn't seem likely to happen.  So I decided to spread it out through the 17th (opening presents) and the 18th (enjoying cake).  

Murphy treated Peter. 



He only acted like he hated it.  He really does love his dog.

Wife spoiled Peter.





His traditional peach cobbler didn't turn out, so I had to go with Plan B.




I'm so grateful this goof was born!  Before I met him my life was good, but he made it even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment