Friday, September 23, 2016

Turning 27 (part 2 of Major Update)

My 27th birthday was this year!  We spent it enjoying good food, getting spoiled with a new keyboard, and spending some time with the husband.  I didn't plan too much for my birthday but I was happy celebrating by relaxing and being with Peter and Murphy.







Turning 27 was interesting for me.  If there is anything that I learned from this birthday, it's that sometimes life never goes how you thought it would or how you wanted it to.  But while life has laughed at my plans, added some curveballs, and threw them at my face, one thing I know is that I turned 27 surrounded by love and support from family and friends.  Peter did a great job on my birthday and I'm grateful that I get to celebrate my birthday with him and our little chubby dog.

I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment