Monday, December 5, 2011

A great visit from a great friend!

This past week, we've had Peter's best friend, Bobby, come and visit us. Of course, Peter and I love having company stay with us so having Bobby here was an extra special treat. Peter and Bobby have been best friends since Peter's been in Georgia and I've known Bobby for as long as I've known Peter. In fact when me and Peter got married, Bobby called me his "Best friend in law"! Can't say that I've ever been called that before!
The first thing that happened when Bobby showed up was, of course, him and Peter started playing Call of Duty...and they kept playing...for hours...and hours...and hours...I didn't complain (At least not until the third day of this:) though. It's not everyday that your best friend comes a ways to hang out with you. When they weren't playing video games, they made fudge, we watch movies and TV shows, Peter and Bobby "sang" (you'll have to see me to see the video footage. Peter won't let me post it on here hahaha!) and just enjoyed each others company. It was sad to see him go and we look forward to seeing Bobby again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment