Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And some pictures to go with that recap...

Okay. I know. I've been really bad at this updating the blog deal. But now that I have a camera as my Valentine's gift from my wonderful husband, I now have more motivation to update more often.

The first pictures are of Valentine's day. Due to busy schedules, we kind of dragged out Valentine's for a couple of days after the 14th. It started with our good friend, Bobby, coming to stay with us for a few days. It's great having him stay with us. Bobby helped me hang up a bunch of hearts from our ceiling. Almost every one had something I love Peter written on them. We then exchanged gifts. I got Peter a book written by Dave Ramsey. Peter is a major Ramsey-maniac and he loved it. In return, I got the amazing digital camera from Peter. Finally, some nice treats sent from our mothers gave us that nice sweet tooth craving we wanted.

A few days later, we went out to eat at a new place in town, Gator Jacks, with our friends Chad and Kylie. The food was awesome and it was a lot of fun hanging out with them.


While this Valentine's Day was a little different than previous Valentine's Day extravaganzas, it was a great one nonetheless. Valentine's Day is a wonderful way to remember the people you love. This Valentine's was especially wonderful because it was our first Valentine's spent together as husband and wife. No present can match a hug, a kiss, and the words "I love you" said to you from the man of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment