Sunday, February 19, 2012

Recap on life Thus Far

Well everyone (its Peter) it has been a while since we have last written anything here on the good ol' Blog but after some goading from family we have decided its time to write something to appease. Since last time I've started school and a have had good friends visit and celebrated a few holidays.

School is going good and I love my Economics class. It is Microeconomics and I have learned a lot from the Law of Diminishing Returns to Utility and Utils! So this should be a great major for me, everything is just "clicking" well for me. I have been giving some thought on where I want life (career wise that is) to go and many of ya'll know that I love to listen to Dave Ramsey but probably don't know how much! I own three of his books now (one of them was a wonderful Valentines Day gift from Jill!) and I love what I have read and learned. I like what he does and would love to be in that position one day, to be able to teach people about money and help them get out of debt and build wealth. That would be one of the most rewarding things that I feel like could do. I would like to own my own business with that as part of the mission statement. We will see where life takes us over the next few years but ultimately that is vaguely where I would like to be (as it develops I will keep ya'll updated).

This upcoming Thursday there will be a "Discovery Fair" or in other words a Career Fair. There are a few business that are coming that I am excited to go meet. So I'll put on my shirt and tie and go smile at them and see what happens.

This last week we had Bobby come up and that was a lot of fun to have him up here. We went out to eat and hung out (time didn't really permit to do much). He helped Jill hang up part of her Valentines Day present to me (I'll add a photo later) and kept us company when one of us was gone at work or school. We played some Call of Duty and saved the world from Nazi Zombies and watched shows about Hoarders.

For Valentines Day I got Jill a Digital Camera (with the condition that she starts blogging more!) and a smooch and she got me Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey (which is awesome!) and a smooch.

Well that's all for right now and I promise that we will both start posting a little more on here! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment