Wednesday, January 15, 2014

FaceTime and a new roommate...

It has only been a week since Peter has left but it feels like it's been a lot longer.  Thank goodness for FaceTime!  When we get homesick for each other, all we have to do is push a button and we'll be making faces, trying to cheer each other up. While it's not the same as actually being together, it seems to help.  




In the meantime, I found myself a temporary roommate!

My brother, Michael, has been nice enough to offer me Lil' Mike for the week to keep me from being too lonely.   And I've got to say, that little pooch has helped a BUNCH!  I've had so much fun goofing off with him but some days, he's content with just cuddling up with me and having me carry him to bed.  He's become my special buddy and I'm grateful to spend so much time with him.



Still wish I was cuddling with Peter though...

No comments:

Post a Comment