Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

This past weekend was a bit of a blur.  A wedding day is always a bit hectic but when it is a wedding that you are a part of, you don't stop moving until the couple is on a plane for their honeymoon and the reception center kicks you out, leaving you laying in bed completely exhausted.  But, despite tired feet and consuming sugary food that I shouldn't have consumed, the day was beautiful and the bride and groom looked perfect.


















Peter was a great helper.  He even held my bridesmaid bouquet while I was busy! What a guy!







My sister and I are complete opposites.  When I think of my little sister, I think of the little blonde girl dressed up in her Cinderella costume and her costume jewelery while I played with our dog outside and watched Disney movie after Disney movie.  I think of her always studying and making herself look her best in high school while I put off homework as much as possible and just threw my hair back in a ponytail and put a sweatshirt on. We look nothing alike, we act nothing alike, yet we still love each other and look out for each other.   It's pretty surreal to see her in a wedding dress, holding hands with her now husband, but there is no one else I could see my little sister spending the rest of forever with than Mike, and I can't stop being happy for her.  



We love you Emily!  We're glad we can call you family now, Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment