Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Rain storms, Rainbows, and the Emergence of Fall

(I'm sorry this post is a few days late.  I forgot to do it Sunday and got busy on Monday.)

The weather was kind to me this past week.
It all started with a rainstorm.  

I love rain.  I'm pretty sure that I have mentioned this before, and Peter carries a so-so attitude about it (Like many normal people), but I daresay I'll take rain over sun any day.  I mentioned this to most of the Barnes family and received many interesting looks.  I guess I shouldn't tell people that love sunny weather that I find that second best...  
I saw some clouds rolling in on Thursday and immediately got excited.  I got to baking some rolls ( I love the smell of baked goods when it rains) and I waited until there was a pause in the storm so I could step out and take some pictures of the pretty rainbow and sunset that showed up briefly before it rained again.
While, they are nowhere near professional photos (Just taken from my phone), I'm satisfied with how they turned out.







Another exciting occurrence that Mother Nature showed us this week I happened to discover when I was driving home from work one day.  FALL IS FINALLY HERE!  Fall is by far my most favorite season and seeing it show up early for me made up for the fact that I had spent most of my day working at McDonald's.  I can't wait to take more pictures of this festive season!






Peter and I have some fun things planned for our last few months here before our new adventure (wherever that may be) and I can't wait to have this season be a part of those fun future memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment