Saturday, September 24, 2011

One week later...

This week has been INSANE! Let me tell you!
It started off with classes being ridiculous! All the teachers must have gotten the memo that I'm close to finishing school because they decided to drop all these assignments and tests on me. So I wasn't the most relaxed this week which led to me getting an incredibly bad cold. So poor Peter had to deal with not only me bawling my eyes out cause of school, but hearing gross sniffles and Flem-contained cough along with my crying for the whole week. Bless his heart! On top of all of that, our toilet overflowed so the first few days of our week, there was water everywhere! And Peter had to deal with that too because I was too nervous about school!!! I'm so grateful for his patience and his willingness to help me in anyway he can. Don't know why he picked me but I'm sure glad he did!
Now that this week is over, school is not being so overwhelming, the bathroom floor is dry, and my cold is slowly going away, I'm hoping that I can be able relax a little more and not be so overwhelmed with everything from now on.
I got today off of work, which was really strange. I never get Saturday's off of work. And let me tell you, it was SO NICE to just be able to sleep in and to not have to be able to worry about anything. Peter had to work so I just hung out at the apartment and went around town with my good friend Kylie until he was done.
There ya have it! I would go into details about the week but I don't want to bore you any more than I have with this post. Hopefully my next post won't be so "woe-is-me" or anything like that.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment