Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blog Update for Lori cause she keeps telling me to update it...

Alright. Once again. I'm really really sorry it's taken this long to write a new post. Remember when I said life has been pretty busy? Well not much has changed there. Luckily, I have the pleasure of running into my sister-in-law, Lori, on campus and after every conversation we have, she tells me to update my blog. I finally found a little window of time and so now I will try my best to update you all as best as I can.
Halloween was just like any other day for us. We both had to work so we didn't really have time to celebrate the festive occasion (not like we wanted to. Halloween isn't one of our most favorite holidays). After work, we came home and just enjoyed each others company like we always do.
November First was a big day to celebrate. It was my little brother, Thomas' birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!), my parent's wedding anniversary (HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!), and it was the day that our good friends, Amy and Hermes welcomed a new little baby boy into the world. Peter and I had fun going and visiting them at the hospital and getting to hold the cute little one in our arms. He also had that great baby smell that made you want to smell him for hours but you couldn't cause you would look like a serious creep if you did.
November Seventh I had the opportunity to go see some cadavers in our Anatomy lab for our science class. However, I missed it due to a bad cadaver dream I had the night before (I'm such a pansy) and that I just wanted to cuddle with my husband in our bed just a little longer:) Oh well. I'm sure I'll see a cadaver again at some point in my life...don't know how or why...but I'm sure I will!
Peter is starting to get ready for Winter semester as I'm trying to survive the remainder of this semester. He is a better student than I am so I know that he'll do great this next semester. He's such a little smarty pants!
Well, that's about it as far as updates go. There you go Lori! I promise I'll try to be better!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment