Thursday, November 17, 2011

Honeymoon, Winter, Charlie Brown, and Hot Oil

I finally have some pictures to go along with my latest blog updates! I apologize for my blog being boring due to the lack of photos. I promise I'll try and be better.

-Anyways, about a week ago we've had the pleasure of having our good friends, Brighton and Brett Brooksby over at our place for some cocoa and video games (the boys played video games, Brighton and I played in the snow). We love having them over and Peter loves having a Nazi Zombie buddy here.

-I told Peter that I wanted a Christmas tree and he knows of my love for Charlie Brown. He isn't that big of a fan but because he wanted to, he bought me the Charlie Brown Christmas movie and a Charlie Brown Christmas tree! A great start to our Christmas decor collection!
-I finally buckled down and uploaded our honeymoon pictures from Peter's computer. Not just to put them on the blog, but because I wanted them on my own computer so I can see them too. We went to North Carolina and Georgia for our honeymoon and it was AWESOME! We got to spend some time with Peter's brother Drew and his wife Jessica in North Carolina and Peter's family in Georgia and it was a lot of fun. I hope we can go back again soon!
-Recently, I've been trying to become a better cook so that Peter and I don't always have to resort to fast food and cereal almost every night. I decided to make chicken and pasta and I made the mistake of putting too much oil in the pan along with a little bit of water that was still on the chicken. One of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to cooking is hot oil splattering everywhere and whenever it happens, I almost always ask Peter to deal with it. This time he told me to just be brave and try to do it myself so I got myself ready for it. Note...I really hate hot oil on me...
So there ya go! Hope you've enjoyed them and I promise I'll be better at updating. I know I keep saying that but I feel like if I keep saying it, it'll eventually happen...

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment