Saturday, November 19, 2011

My First... Post and Jeep :)

Well hello everyone, I like the whole idea of a Blog and love Jill for starting one but I never seem to know what to write about, and even on the rare occasion when the stars aline and something worth reporting in my life happens I am meet by my arch nemesis.... creative writing! So try to enjoy the post!

The stars did aline a yesterday and and was given the chance to buy a Jeep Cherokee. I don't know exactly why I love that car so much, but I do. Granted it is not perfect but I love it. It is a Jeep Cherokee with "personality". The key only works on the ignition, the windshield needs to be replaced (ASAP) and there are a few dings and scratches here and there. It has a 2" lift and it is only a 2 door, but all in all... I love it!


This week I also registered for classes, come January 2012 I will finally re-start school. Since starting school in August of 2007 I have only been able to go to 3 semesters of classes. This is due in part to the mission (which is way better than school in almost every aspect... I say almost because I didn't get to marry Jill during the mission!). I am excited to get back into school, and to start studying and move forward with life. The light at the end of the tunnel seems pretty far away right now and I want to start walking! I am going to be studying Financial Economics, my friends tell me I am business minded and I love learning about finance.

Well that is about all for now, I will try and put up some pictures in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love that you posted...if only Kento would be so inclined to do likewise...congrats on the new car! AND with moving forward in school! Good luck with the upcoming semester!!! Best wishes!

    Vanessa (and Kento =) haha

    ReplyDelete