Monday, October 17, 2016

Ultimate Girl Trip

Last week was one of my most favorite weeks here.  Last minute, my mom and sister decided to pack their bags (and a baby) and spend a few days with me, Peter, and Murphy.  I was so excited to spend some time with my mom and my sister, something that doesn't happen all that often.  

They flew in late Wednesday so we didn't start our fun until the next day.
I loved showing them our neighbor, Lake Erie, and Annie loved dipping her toes in the water.





Annie was mad at us for taking her out of the water for this picture.



I loved introducing Annie to 'I Love Lucy' at the Lucy-Desi Museum...

Annie didn't want her Mama's smile to be in the picture.




 Fun being in a Vitameatavegamin commercial!




...and going to the memorial park to see her famous statue...




  Apparently the statue above was the first depiction of Lucille Ball.  But many didn't seem to like it.  Hence the remake below.




 ...and visiting her final resting place.




 I loved our drive to the Ellicottville Fall Festival.  The drive was beautiful and the festival exceeded my expectations.  I was also able to remember my nice camera this time which was a plus!


















I just love fall!



















Peter was so great about being outnumbered for a few days.  Love this patient man of mine!


My favorite mom, my favorite sister, and my favorite niece named Annie:)  I sure do love them!


 Their visit was short but a lot of fun!  I love being with my mom and my sister and I enjoyed our long chats, lazy mornings, binge watching shows, laughing hysterically,  and watching Annie figure out what Murphy was.  I didn't love saying goodbye to them but I know it's only going to be for a couple of months before we see each other again.  


The countdown to Christmas starts soon!






















No comments:

Post a Comment