Monday, October 17, 2016

Walks with my Husband

Our first Conference in New York was a bit different but a nice, relaxing couple of days.  We had one of Peter's coworkers/the Elder's Quorum President and his wife over for Sunday, and Saturday we spent just the two of us.  In between the sessions, Peter and I decided to get out of our place and explore our town a little more.  We found a little creek which resulted in the following pictures (from my iPhone.  Sorry about the quality).










Another day after work, Peter wanted to show me a park that he sometimes likes to go to during lunch.  I loved walking around so close to Lake Erie.  




Walking with Peter is probably one of my favorite things we do.  Since getting Murphy, we've had a lot of walks together and I really enjoy talking with Peter and enjoying some nature (losing a few calories is a bonus).  Even though it's getting a bit colder now, I can't wait for more walks with my guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment